It’s called Prairie Brewfest, but it’s not just about the beer.
If you attend the 2021 Prairie Brewfest fundraiser from 3-6 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 11, at Purgatory Creek Park in Eden Prairie, you can sample beverages beyond the beers provided by 15 great breweries.
- Wine samples from Carlos Creek Winery in Alexandria;
- Cider and tea from Wild State Cider in Duluth;
- Spirits from Flying Dutchman Spirits in Eden Prairie, including a non-alcoholic ginger beer;
- A non-alcoholic black cherry soda from Lift Bridge Brewing in Stillwater;
- Seltzers and hard lemonades from several brewers; and, of course
- Bottled water donated by Kowalski’s Eden Prairie Market.
For a sneak peek at what each Prairie Brewfest participant is serving and the expanded layout meant to increase safety at Purgatory Creek Park, see the image below.
(Note: Last-minute changes in the sampling menu occasionally occur, due to changes in brewers’ inventories; the list below was accurate as of Sept. 1.)
Please also note that we have moved the entry point to the east side of the park, in the northeast corner of the parking lot of Flagship Office Building. That will allow us to spread out the entry to reduce congestion.
You can also avoid congestion, speed up your entry, and save $5 by purchasing your ticket in advance of the Sept. 11 event. Tickets are available online and at any Eden Prairie Liquor store. Advance-ticket purchasers’ names are put on a list. If you’re on the list, simply check in at the entry, get your wristband and UNFI sampling cup, and walk right in.
Prairie Brewfest is for adults ages 21 and older. Please drink responsibly. This is also a rain-or-shine event. If there is inclement weather, Prairie Brewfest will be held in the SouthWest Station parking ramp across the street.
For more information about Prairie Brewfest, contact Foundation Executive Director Mark Weber at [email protected] or (952) 949-8499.